If you have ever experienced fuzzy or distorted sound, weakness, static, intermittency, short battery life, or even all-out failure of your hearing aids, but you know that the batteries are good, there’s a good chance that the culprit is either moisture or earwax.
In fact, manufacturers report that as many as 50% of the aids they receive for repair are malfunctioning due to moisture or earwax. Thanks to Dry & Store, you can save yourself the time, expense, and aggravation of those preventable repairs.
The Dry & Store Global II product benefits all types of hearing instruments – traditional hearing aids, cochlear implant equipment, noise maskers, ear monitors, and more. Best results are achieved with in-home use every night. While you sleep, Dry & Store removes moisture, dries earwax, and deodorizes your hearing instruments. The Global model even kills germs, thanks to its UV-C germicidal lamp.
Product Information: Dry & Store Global II combines the three essential elements needed for effective drying: heat, moving air, and a desiccant which captures the moisture that is released. During the first ninety seconds of the Dry & Store Global II cycle, a germicidal lamp sanitizes the hearing instruments, after which conditioning continues for 8 hours. The unit then automatically shuts off, continuing to store the instruments safely until they are needed.
- Utilizes Dry-Max™ technology
- Automatic one-button operation
- UV lamp kills 99% of common bacteria found in the external ear canal, significantly reducing itching, irritation and infection.
- Works with either the Dry-Brik® desiccant or a rechargeable can-type desiccant
- Compact and portable • Single drying compartment accommodates up to two ear-level cochlear implant processors or four behind-the-ear hearing aids or one body-worn processor
- One year manufacturer’s warranty; made in Thailand Place your order today!
Call 1(800) 587-4544 or visit one of our offices.