Connecting people and improving lives through technology, compassion, and expertise.
Able Hearing is a full-service provider
of professional hearing healthcare services, products, and counseling.
Our Services Include:
Innovative Treatment Strategies, Technology & Hearing Protection
– Innovative treatment strategies for hearing loss and/or tinnitus leveraging state-of-the-art technologies from leading hearing aid manufacturers.
– Assistive Listening Devices for use with TV and phone.
– Custom earmolds (water, noise protection, and musician’s ear plugs).
Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
– Including pure tone audiometry, speech audiometry, tympanometry and live speech mapping. Schedule your free hearing screening today with one of certified hearing professionals.
– Aural Rehabilitation counseling.
– Hearing aid fitting verification with Live-Speech mapping.
Full-Service Hearing Aid Provider
– Able Hearing includes free battery replacement plans with new hearing aid purchases and can service hearing instruments from a wide array of manufacturers.
– State-of-the-art digital hearing aids from leading manufacturers as well as hearing instrument service and repair.
– Referral discounts offered.
We accept most insurance plans.
Your Goals Are Our Goals
Your satisfaction with the hearing solution we recommend for you is of utmost importance to us. We want to listen to what challenges you are facing and what goals you might have. Then, together, we work with a personalized approach; ensuring satisfaction is reached through better hearing!
Our hearing specialists all have many years of experience and are very skilled at performing audiometric & speech examinations that are thorough, precise and accurate…allowing us to recommend the best solutions to help optimize your ability to hear.
State of the Art Technology- All Brands & Models
We offer a complete line-up of the most technologically advanced hearing aids available. By not being limited to one manufacturer, we are able to recommend the best solution for your hearing loss, lifestyle & budget.
Comprehensive Testing & Exact Fittings and Programming
Even the most high-priced hearing aids will disappoint if they are not the type or style best suited for your level of hearing loss. Our professionals are skilled at fitting and programming hearing aids based on the results of your hearing tests. The most advanced fitting methods and equipment are used to make sure you hear with maximum clarity…even in the most difficult listening situation.
Ongoing, Personalized Customer Service & Exceptional Follow-Up Care
Your relationship with us continues well beyond the time of your initial fitting. Your follow-up care includes ongoing office visits to make certain your hearing aids continue to work as they should.
Hearing Wellness Program
We are dedicated to long-term hearing health care. Our Hearing Wellness Program helps to ensure the performance and lifetime of your hearing instrument investment. With our Hearing Wellness Program, we provide you with FREE quarterly wellness check-ups & hearing instrument cleanings as well as FREE in-house repairs (where possible) while devices are under warranty, FREE annual comprehensive evaluations and much more…
Home Service for Elderly or Disabled
We understand it is difficult for some to come into one of our hearing centers, thus our team of specialists has made free home service available. With mobile equipment, we can perform accurate hearing evaluations, hearing aid fitting or hearing aid service & repairs.
OUR DEDICATED STAFF
Larry Brandsen, BC-HIS, is the founder of Able Hearing. Larry was born in Oregon City and has been serving the Hearing Impaired in the Great Northwest since obtaining his State License in 1969.
Wayne Brandsen, BC-HIS, obtained his Board Certification from the National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences in March 2004, and has been licensed as Hearing Specialist in Oregon and Washington since 2002
Anna Voytenko, Office Manager, has happily served our valued clients for both locations since 2012
Melissa Canfield, Accounts Manager and events coordinator, has enjoyed working with Able Hearing at our Westside location since 2016.